It’s not uncommon to
- feel overwhelmed, burdened or blocked by the idea of getting organized
- have a nice home with messes hidden behind closed doors
- buy more than you need because you don’t know what you have
- talk about getting organized and never do
- tidy the same thing over and over again only to have it return to its previous chaotic condition
D E C L U T T E R – get rid of unused, unnecessary items
O R G A N I Z E – order items in a way that makes sense to you and your lifestyle
Create a no-fail plan to M A I N T A I N your hard work
Don’t know how to begin? Start here.
Still not sure you want to tackle this on your own? With a little help, you get quick, focused results as I help you sort clutter and bringing order to closets and cupboards.
“Catherine’s style is easy and comfortable. Having someone see the bigger picture helped me make quick decisions. It was freeing.” – J. Martini, Vancouver